Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Twee!

Haven't been feeling the Twee much for the last week - There are a number of decisions demanding to be made, and in some cases I don't even know what the question is that I need to answer. So polka-dotted fluff is taking a bit of a back seat.

However, this is all going to change. 2009 is going to be a fun and exciting year. I am going to try to do as few sensible things as possible and delay any grown-up decisions until 2010 - the idea being that somehow decisions will make themselves this way. In making-things-news, this means I will try to open an etsy shop in january, while I'm living in London temporarily. I don't know how much I'll have time to make and sell in the one and a half months until I go travelling (Yes, I will actually do it) but I'm determined to have fun doing it. Damnit.

I also want to finally buy a PSP so I can play Loco Roco, the happiest game ever. I firmly believe that playing this game regularly will make me a more content person.

No comments: